Monday, November 27, 2006

Random News

Thanks Nony!

Anonymous said...
Hi it's Nony! Happy Thanksgiving!


Here's Benji on MM part 2!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8nYNvKnw8w

Here's a little something from idolforums.com.

Oooh, I forgot that you're not a member of the LiveJournal community!!! I'll just have to email you my review via MySpace... once the damn thing stops giving me error messages. Have you seen my videos? Yeah, it was totally awesome. I especially loved it when Benji started imitating Donny's solos. SQUEE!
Basically the dancers were in a panel interview with Brian Freidman and he asked them about offscreen hookups. And he said that they all gotta be honest so Benji was like... "When both Natalie and I were single, we dated." He also mentioned that they kissed three times. LOL!

This is from twop.com.

From Travis's mother's MySpace page:

So You Think You Can Dance-Dmitry & Stanislov @DWDE

Dmitry Chaplin & Stanislov Savich from "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE will be at Denise Wall's Dance Energy on Sat. Nov. 25th & Sun. Nov. 26th for a Ballroom Intensive. They will be teaching Salsa, Samba, Jive & Cha Cha. Each class is 1 1/2 hrs. long. For all 4 classes (6 hrs) $130.00 or you can pay per class which is $40.00. We have classes for ages 8-13 and 14-Adult. Call the studio for more info and to reserve your spot (757) 431-9645.

And I saw this at B&N.

And I saw the Cosmo Girl with Christina Aguilera on the cover. First there's 2 CG magazines. A little one and a big one and B's in the big one. It's not an interview or anything like that. It's just a little photo blurb about how dancing is now the new singing. About how shows like DWS and SYTYCD and movies like Take the Lead and Step Up are now as popular as American Idol. The part about B is that "We'd rather watch Channing Tatum and Benji Schwimmer shake their booties than Taylor Hicks (no offense to TH)." There were pics from Take the Lead, Step Up, B, and Monique & Louis from DWS. Thats it. I had to fip through that mag 10 times before I found it.

BTW, is anybody watching Dance Revolution? It's a dance competition show on Saturdays at 11:30am on CBS thats like SYTYCD only that it's half an hour long, there's celebrity judges, a silly Brit host, and without all the popular music. It's a show for kids too young for SYTYCD, but people dance as pairs and some of them are good. I've haven't seen that much of it (and I haven't seen any ballroom dancers yet).

8:24 PM, November 26, 2006


It's a little after the fact, but here's the Megan Mullally video:



Much lurv!

~ Moosey ~

3 comments:

Moose said...

Izzy: Sadly I hve no idea what you're talking about : ( Care to explain? It's probably just in the video I can't watch.

~ Moosey ~

Anonymous said...

ahhhh his hair. NOOOO0O0O0O!! i dont like it. and wtf is he wearing!? i mean the ncice shirt AND the normal shirt AND the vest is a bit much. and whats this whth him & natalie kissing?! EWWWWWW. gabbly isnt working still. dangit.

Taylor said...

lmaooo! I love his facial expression when "all the women want to have sex with him" AHAA! And he's like. "Ookayy" bwahah cuteness!


-Taylor :P