Wednesday, November 22, 2006

700th post!

YAY It's our 700th post!! *dances* And I'm so happy right now because I just checked my myspace! And I saw like three comments that were talking about Benji having my video on his page!! So then I look at his page and there it is! My montage of Benji and his Booty! AHHH! This is the best day of my life! Well really the fourth because there was the suprise tour ticket day, then the tour, then Donny putting my vid on her myspace, and now Benji puts my vid on his myspace! AHHH! There is only one word to describe my emotions right now.


SQUEE!


*sigh* This is a good day.


-Taylor :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

benji and donyelle love your montages!!! i bet he saw that you made her tyra vans one and was like ohhh!!! i want the one she made of me becasue i love donny!! and tay tay!!! =DDD

Anonymous said...

ohhhh look at the comments under the jenny to my forrest pic... i really realllly love the one during the argentine tango!! so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

another comment....
ugh ewweewweewww look at tamilam's pictures... the last one has her and benji.. but they are not kissing thank goodness. but she is opening her mouth (benji doesn't look too pleased) and you can see spit stringies!! ewwww

Anonymous said...

yaya!!!! lucky to have your vids on there!! squee is right!!

-Kat

Anonymous said...

ahahhaha veronica ur a dork!!! haeahehaheahheahehaehaehhahaehaehaehahahaeh. YAY BENJELLE TOTALLY LOVES YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

tay tay that is soooo awesome!! congrats, i am proud to know u! SQUEE! you made it onto the b-man's MS!


ohh and yeah i saw the spit stringies. i would have chosen a pic without those if i were her, but w/e. she does a lot of stuff that i wouldn't do.