Tuesday, November 28, 2006

More DEMAND Videos

Thanks for the links, Nony!

More of Benji's Donny Dance - Hehe... I'd find it mean if he didn't lov her : D. Lol, I dunno if this makes him good or me obsessed (Well, both, obviously), but I can pinpoint which solo each immitation is from!



That man just can't seem to keep his pants on! Benji and Lacey's Pirrouettes.



Benji with Tori.



Benji's Solo from the Tour... He sure does like pulling those pants down!




And here's Allison (Yes, she's one of my three SYTYCD true loves : *) at a COntemporary Workshop.



Much lurv to all!

~ Moosey ~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

allison is amazing! and wow, so is benji's donny impression! i, too, can tell which solo everything's from, and all i can say is that he has put a lot of effort into watching her dance! i'm glad to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

ahahahhah! i love benji's donny dance! that turning leap is really good! :D

Moose said...

yay bridge! i though i was just about the only allison lover on here! my ivason love is secondary to benjelle, obviously, but i ship them, too (even though ivan said it was fake *tear*)

~ Moose ~

Taylor said...

I lubb Allison. And Benji's Donny dance cracked me up! lmaoo he's such a stalker!


-Taylor :P