Friday, November 17, 2006

Thanks Nony!

Wow, it is DEAD here : (... Hopefully we'll get some news on something soon. Until then, I suppose I'll have to go with some not so Benjelly stuff (Not anti-Benjelle, just not concerning them):

Anonymous said...
Hi, it's Nony!

Here's Allison at the Can Dance Convention in Canada.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXGXoiyciR8

Here's some Heidi and Benji info, once again bogarted from twop.com (as is the link above).

Well, I know of some news..
Heidi has resumed teaching every Monday at a dance studio in the Philadelphia area (where I'm from). It's a really nice place called La Luna, and they mostly specialize in salsa and other Latin dances, but Heidi teaches West Coast Swing there on Mondays.

Plus, Heidi and Benji will perform on Dec. 15 at a holiday dinner dance at La Luna. They're scheduled to do three dances. They also will teach a WCS workshop the next day. I have a bunch of friends (fellow SYTYCD fans) coming to visit and we're signed up for both events. Should be lots of fun!

Okay, it's Thursday. If B is going to tell people that D's not going to be a the demand show. He ought to do it tonight.... there really hasn't been any official word from either of them. But B hasn't mentioned D specifically in his updates (he just keeps talking about his dance with Lacey), but then he hasn't mentioned Heidi too. Maybe she won't be there either. I don't know.

And he's a swinger now (wasn't he always?;-)... the plot thickens.

And as for the "Circle of Trust" there's a whole article about that way down the page about it. Some people believe that Natalie's "CoT" was nothing more than a "We Hate Benji" club. Since everyone but B, H, D, & M were in it. But that was during the competition and they're all "friends" now.

Jessica left a comment on Donyelle's page yesterday:

HI MOMMY YOU DRAMA QUEEN DAUGHTER IS MISSING YOU!!! I'M GOING THROUGH IT I NEED A MOMMY HUG!!! I LOVE YOU
jessie


Random Moose comments:
- I love you all, whether you believe in the "Circle of hate" or not, but, personally, I find that highly unlikely. EVERY dancer has talked about how good of friends they ALL are. One even said in an interview (I believe it was Natalie... Maybe Benji... It was in one of the videos) that, while viewers would like to believe that everyone's malicious, and backstabbing, and there's all this drama, they're all really close. Basically, I wouldn't worry about it too much.
- Benji has changed his relationship status to "swinger" (I believe one of the anonymousi was the first to comment on here with that info - thanks : D). Would I like to believe that all is not too well in the paradise of camels? This probably makes me a bad person, but... Yes. I don't want Benji to be upset, or to be using her, but in National Pretend Benji And Donyelle Are Together And Be Happy About It Land, the two of them have amicably split, lol. In what most recognize as reality? Who knows. All I can say (though this probably will make me sound really stupid) is: Knowing Benji (No, not personally... I wish!), it seems like something he'd do to put that up there because he IS a swinger (swing dancer). *shrug*

Much lurv!

~ Moosey ~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, Mia doesn't look like a dancer to me. It's not her build, she just looks like she belongs behind a desk judging

Anonymous said...

i honestly think his status is swinger because he literally is a swinger. but if you see the comments from cami on her friends pages..she seems pretty much almost in love with benji. hate to believe it myself, it's killing me, but the truth is in our faces.

Anonymous said...

haha i like how u said in what most people consider reality. can u post cc's beautiful montage?

Anonymous said...

"Would I like to believe that all is not too well in the paradise of camels?"
This made me do a straight D laugh,lol! This is all interesting. Probably stuff to keep us bored sytycd fans slightly occupied,lol. Aaauuuggghh, really truth? I think Mia has such a suave smooth body movement that is posessed by a seasoned dancer.

Anonymous said...

ahhhh! I loved that wade, mia, shane, and brian vid. Dude, I wish it were clearer. I would love to see them perform live!

Anonymous said...

wade. *drools*






oh and blue i like your thinking! hehe