Tuesday, December 26, 2006

"Ooohh" "Yeahhyahh"

Thanks to xdancingfreak21 on idolforums for this link!


http://www.youshare.com/view.php?file=EntyceconventionBenjiTyceHeidi.wmv


Okay so I was pretty calm through this whole video...and then. Ivan. Ivan. Ivan. Ivan came on the screen. My heart rate increased by like 60. wow. Ivan is workin that red. Oh yes. Oh my. Good Cheese. He is so hot! <3 Okay I'm done :)


And lookie Alli, Moose's Husband, and Heidi Ho too!

B-dogg is so uberly cool!! "OOOOHHH"



-Tay Tay :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOJANGLES!!! he's talking about bojangless!!!! yay!! i never knew what that meant but it sounded really cool!!

Anonymous said...

omg. bo jangles. m

me && my friend talk about him all the time.

benji is mah soulmate. :)

Anonymous said...

&& i saw like 89320832 that sucked in there. that makes me angry! ARG!

Taylor said...

Bo jangaty jangiggles! I always talk about him too Chicky! Thats why we are cuzzy wuzzys!!


-Tay :P