Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Majestically Intoxicating

Anonymous said...
wikipedia on champagne: "Kings appreciated the still, light, and crisp wine, and offered it as an homage to other monarchs in Europe"...so champagne has close ties to majesty. don't know if someone's pointed this out before but benji once said he's caviar so that made donny champagne tho many felt donny's so classy so she's more of caviar & benji's champagne since he's so bubbly & all but i guess donny's champagne to him cos she's majestically intoxicating. ;)





That is true! YAAAY! Majestically intoxicating is right! I love this explination!



-Taylorz :P

5 comments:

Taylor said...

A montage of what? I could prolly do it, seeing that I have absolutely nothing to do for the week :)


-Tay :P

Anonymous said...

hehe. we really need news.

Taylor said...

Sure Izzy! Ooh Dangerous! Thats my jam!! I'll get right too it :) I loove making montages. Great song choices btw!


-Taylor :P

Taylor said...

omg I know! I was watching that video and listening to the lyrics! And I totally thought of a whole montage in my head for Donny to that song! And what a cowinkidink now I am actually going to do one! YAY!



And YAY for da spicegirls!
-Tay Tay :P

Anonymous said...

you could try use "unintended" by muse for your montage...but it's a little sad, kinda poignant cos of the lyrics:

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I'll always love

I'll be there as soon as I can
But Im busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

First there was the one who challenged
All my dreams and all my balance
She could never be as good as you

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You should be the one I'll always love

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

Before you

just a suggestion...