Monday, December 25, 2006

Hey!

Hey everyone, just thought I'd check in, cause I lurv you so! Sadly, nothing much has happened in the few days since I could last stop by.

I by no means intend to offend anyone by saying this (I'm not in the least bit religeous, so you don't need to feel as though I'm trying to push my beliefs on you), but:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Happy Hannukah (And all variations upon that), and Kwanza, and all other winter holidays as well of course. It merely happens to still be Christmas at the moment (Well, where I live, at least - Sorry East-Coasters!).

Much lurv and huggles!

~ Moosey ~

3 comments:

Taylor said...

*tear* 12:02. Christmas is over. :'( ..well, like Moose said, at leaast for me.


-Taylor :P

Moose said...

Haha, I typed "Hey" and the blog finished it with a title I used for an old post, so "Hey! Play Nice..." really doesn't make much sense... *shrug*

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED X-MAS!
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! (soon)