Sunday, December 31, 2006

Benji's New Blog Entry

Sunday, December 31, 2006


last blog of 2006!!!!!!
Current mood: chipper

fun stuff...keepin it brief.
love ya'll!
just got done doing a great show in Boston.

Flying over to NYC for Fox's New Years Taping.

I visited Mila and Andi again with my wonderfull sissyduckling Lacey, who got Mila some christmas presents!!! I saw pictures of Mile reactions and needless to say they are of the most extreme level of adorableness...she's amazing!!!

the dvds are launching in 2 days!!!! wow am i excited and stressed about all the organization of it all. its like having a newborn baby....you want to upbringing to be perfect.
I finally looked at our beginning West Coast Swing dvd....and I was shocked as to how amazing it came out!!! we have a lot of special things packed in it...and I say this without the intent to plug...it really was cool to actually have something tangible in my hand that I made myself...that I could say with pride and satisfaction that it's "my creation". it was really a cool feeling as I writie this in my hotel room. okay now the shameless plug of the coolest dvds of 2007 www.benjiandheidi.com ;)

my next month appears to be even busier then this one which is very hard to believe. I have 2 days completely off!!! and those will be for moving...maybe...but i thnk i might wait a month and sleep!!!

i love dancing...i love it more and more each day!!!

Im loving Demand...we have a new AIDS project ill be making for 2007...needless to say itll be amazing!!!!

a sidenote....9 times out of ten...i take my own pictures on my myspace...with some very obvious exceptions...like mr.casey curry(genious), and lacey(a natural).

james Brown passed on... Im really bummed. people don't understand how much of an influence is was/is to me. may he rest in peace...But I know he's in a remarkably better place! My dance on fox's show is dedicated to him.

im filming a movie "for love and dancing" sometime in the next 3 months. its a good enough sized part to get my feet wet...and then the real challenging projects will follow...fun times...can't reveal anything more then that as of right now.

ill be in Norway in january...also boooked for texas, norCalifornia, San Diego, utah, new york, and also hosting a hip hop competition thats gonna be FRESH...teaching t all these places and then some...more bookings to come...also doing a slot of shows...some with Lacey face!!!

im teaching jazz funk a lot now...i have a weekly class at my home base...5678 dance studio...ofcourse Im teaching west coast swing and other styles as well...but my combo today was fierce...bfree would be proud...hehe...

still single...i might actually keep it a secret if im going out with anyone from here on out... toing with the idea...lol

still an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day Saints....contrary to some odd-flying rumors. Im know God lives...I will never deny what Ive withnessed in my life.

i think i might dye my hair....im growing it out i think...that might change in t minus 5 seconds....

i love my weiner dog patty and also love rupert although he pooped in my car the other day which made me really mad....hahahhahaha

www.benjischwimmer.org is getting a facelift....be patient exchangers...

kale felkins rocks

west coast swing dancing rocks

MEXICO was amazing...what a centering experience to go back there after so much turmoil both there..as well as the topsy turvy lifestyle i have been living post tv show. im a new man!!!!

new years resolutions will be posted soon....i do this every year on my myspace and encourage everyone to do the same and hope that purchasing a dvd from benjiandheidi.com is on the list!!!!! hehehehehehheheh SHAMELESS PLUG!!!!



love ya'll

peace

benji




saddam was hung eh?.....weird.

2:00 AM - 82 Comments - 95 Kudos - Add Comment



I'd like to ammend that last word, "weird," to "fuzzin' screwed up"... But yeah, ignore me... I'll leave political stuff outta this.

Lurv to you all!

~ Moosey ~

11 comments:

Taylor said...

haha bridgey. :)

"still single...i might actually keep it a secret if im going out with anyone from here on out..."


yess finally Benji! Woo *throws confetti* Benji's going to keep his lovelife secret. Which means we won't have to deal with anymore heart-wrenching ship jumpers. *cough*myself*cough* ha.


I've been hyper all day though! I can't wait to watch B and heidi ho on fox! wee. I've been waiting all day!


-Taylor :P

Taylor said...

Only 2 hours and 12 minutes until BENDI MANIA! wooo.


-Tyalorkins :P

Anonymous said...

yay for you bridge!

"i might actually keep it a secret if im going out with anyone from here on out... toing with the idea...lol"

^^yeah...we'll see how long that lasts...i don't think he can do it

Taylor said...

rayzor: haha. agreed.

Anonymous said...

Well... after reading his recent blog. I'm jumping ship as a die hard Benjeller. He doesn't act like he loves Donyelle, not even as a friend. She's not part of his life. In one of my earlier comments I said he wouldn't be able to be without a gf for a year and now his toying with the idea of going for it again. I guarantee you he already has his eyes set on someone right now. He broke Cami's heart. Let's hope he won't break another fangirls heart. It could be you.

Anonymous said...

anon: don't jump ship now! we've made it so far! he is really busy right now, traveling, working, and it would be out of place to mention donyelle. i am extremely confident in at least a strong, loving friendship with donny, even though they are pursuing different things right now. this blog seemed pretty neutral to me, of course, i am not as naive as i was in my beginning benjelling days. we have seen much worse blogs than this, don't lose hope!! plus, it's december or january! the water must be freezing!
*lowers a lifeboat for anonymous*

Anonymous said...

thanks ray
although, i'm not a blogger to this blog per se, i think this is one of the best benjelle blogs i've visited - with up-to date pics, news, blogs and videos. good job moose & taylor. deleted ...deleted...deleted...deleted...deleted....deleted...deleted...deleted...deleted...deleted...deleted...deleted...deleted...deleted

Anonymous said...

i like how donny handles all this shippy stuff. she's so cool n calm n very very quiet about it. people are dying to know whats up with her n what she thinks of it all. notice she hasnt said anything as open as benji about any of the benjelle stuff even from the beginning. i think benjis learning how to do it donny style. keep it private cos if its really special between two people why allow other people in. either that or he doesnt want to put donny in a position by being open about his affections for her, even as a friend.

Anonymous said...

hmm...

ehh benjelle shall end up together! mwahahahhaha. :D

Anonymous said...

i heard this song, and it made me think of ty in a less negative light. if only so many people didnt hate him, it would be a good montage song...i loved her first by heartland.

Anonymous said...

but the song is about a father & his daughter i think. it reads that way to me, sorry if i'm wrong tho. anyways was just wondering about that episode when they had to be split up & partnered with other people. ryan was so shocked when dmitry called out donyelle's name & then he quickly turned to look at benji. i wonder if he knows something...even ivan was shocked. i don't know maybe i'm reading too much into it. by the way does anyone else thinks cami looks like cameron diaz?