Thursday, August 16, 2007

Vids

Thanks nighttiming for these vids!

Sabra and Lacey's fox dance. I loooved this dance. I think it was really good...I dunno what Nigel was talking about. >[ Sabra was OBVIOUSLY a little fuzzy animal of some sort. Gah.



Neil and Danny contemp. My sister basically killed herself over this dance and the annoying clapping because it was too great. haa. loser. XD Almost as much as "AWW. YUHMMEE?." haha. *hip twisting* XD --insidejokes-- But this was a really really good dance. GO MIA!! ...and I think that Neil should consider wearing eyeliner all the time. *drool*



Top 4-Broadway. Uh. Sexyback was better. =| But Neil and Lacey...O_O whoa.


Gah. Neil is so amazing. He has so much chemistry...he's like Criss Angel...or Corbin Bleu. There is no way you can't like him and his slightly dorky ways. =] -COOLKID-


WOW. This was insane. Made me smile. :) Danny is a champion. =D ♥


The beginning reminded me of Heidi...the ending was so Benji-esque. uh. but I really like the middle. =P
At least her dress was longer this time. =D And her song was cool.


SABRA FTW!!!!



[I'll post the rest when they're uploaded]


Dom ♥

-Taylor :P

14 comments:

Moose said...

"I've watched that... *three* times..."

*quirked eyebrow*

lmao

Anonymous said...

LACEY WON!!! OMG LACEY WON!!! YESS!!!!!!!!! AHHH LACEY!! YOU PWN!

Taylor said...

...no she didn't.

0.o

Anonymous said...

OMG YEAH LACEYYY WON!!!!!!!!

GO LACEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me and vee are so proud. <33

Anonymous said...

did you see benji clapping when she won?? it was freaking HILARIOUS!!! yes LACEY MOTHER EFFAS!! =]

Anonymous said...

i knowww!!! he was all freaking out. and buddy had the sign and he was crying again...

schwimmers, 2 for 2 babah!!!

Anonymous said...

i love how kameron came out first!! after danny gave her the flowers at least.. THEY SHOULD HAVE KISSED. then and there

Anonymous said...

woudda been hooooot.

oh well. the schwimmers are really rich now hahahaha. =D

Anonymous said...

O_O......?! uhhhh weird.

Taylor said...

hahah.

Lacey didn't win.

www.myspace.com/laceytheeuromut

read the comments.

OHYEAHOHYEAH! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD OUTSMART ME!! AND I STILL PWN YOU WITH THE ERIC STUDY THING. YEAHYEAH. WOO. CHYEAH.

that's right. i'm a pimp.

;)

Taylor said...

And I already read your post in the S3 spoiler thread, Mary.

So you're pretty much STONE COLD BUSTED.

oh yah. =D

Anonymous said...

oh man tay you figured us out. which you would have by tomorrow haha.. but i'm still realllyyy mad that sabra won. her hip hop yesterday made me want to barf. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN LACEY. or pasha. or danny. =]

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Nony the Anonymous shipper.

I just wanted to say that the episode of the Suite Life of Zack and Cody that Lacey danced in airs tomorrow (Friday August 17 at 2:00pm) on the Disney Channel.

The episode is about a dance contest at the hotel that Zack and Cody live in. Most of the guest stars are folks from Dancing with the Stars (Cheryl Burke & Louis Van Amstel) who are better actors than the cast of the show. Lacey has no lines- she just dances in the background- you can tell it's her by her awesome short haircut and her "slutty muggy" (which is what they call it on twop.com).

That said, I enjoyed the finale and won't spoil it for west coasters. I don't know if I'll get to see the tour- so post lots of videos for me!

Moose said...

Narf!