Thursday, August 16, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS SABRA!!!

Okay, so I don't have time to type up an actual review *fcuking homework*, so I'm just copying and pasting what I said in Ora's thread on the fanfic board.

OH MY GOD, WHO WOULDA THUNK IT THAT AMERICA WOULD ACTUALLY GET IT RIGHT (Of who was left)??? Though, I've got to say, when Sabra and Danny were standing up there, I was like, "Oh shit, I don't know who I want to win!" I would have been ecstatic for either, but I didn't want either one to *not* win.

Anywho, um, LE JES'VON ON THE TOUR - AND I'LL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so when Sara came on for the Disco, I was noooooooot happy (Though I was pleased to see that they gave her a more sturdy dress this time - phew). In fact, I believe my exact words were, "WTF??? That is sooooooooo not the best Sara dance!!!" I mean, I love that dance, but I wanted some goddamn Jes'Von, or at least WCS/Jazz/Argentine Tango... And then when she came on again for WCS, I was freekin' happy to see her again, and to see that dance, but my hopes of getting a Jes'Von were ever diminishing... And I fcuking screamed when the Vagabond Cabaret was picked!!!!! GHA!! *ahmazzing*

And I am awefully glad to see that the judges seemed to be able to *actually* choose their favorites this year. Other than the Dancey and Sabreil (Which also may have been their favs, but I suspect they encouraged somebody to pick those), they didn't spread them out to include everybody. In fact, Sara got three of her dances chosen as favorites, which leads me to believe that the judges love her (Want to screw her) as much as we do (Though only Jesús... And Moosey... Fine, and the other Semi-Bi Skanks... Are permitted to).

God, that was amazing.

*le sigh*

Though the Catigel dance is gonna give me nightmares for years to come.

*shudder*


Peace and Love!

~ Moosey ~

14 comments:

Taylor said...

Grr. I wanted them to seriously dance. =[

BUT YAY SABRA! SHE DESERVED IT! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Taylor said...

=D

Moose said...

i know, me too! i wanted it to be bad (lmao), but not like that!

and sorry that "review" was almost entirely jes'von related - it was originally directed at my jes'von junkies.

Anonymous said...

hahaha i call it the "CatNig" dance. I was expecting them to dance, and the animation thing was suprising yet really funny. im so sad that the series is over for this summer! wah! but it reminds me of how i really love this show!!!!!!!! LOVE SYTYCD 4EVA! AND IM SO HAPPY SABRA WON! I was like jumping around screaming! i was afraid danny might win, and honestly i didnt want him too.. idk why, I just wanted sabra to! i mean, if a girl with only 4 years of dancing won the show, that really inspires other people to like start dancing if they havent before! woooooooooooooo!

i missed like half the results show so im watching it on Fox Reality tomorrow in the SYTYCD marathon thingie, aha. and was jessi there? and did she do a dance? i wanted her to do the chacha with pasha so badly but idk if they already did it or something..........

Moose said...

i don't think jessi did any dances outside of the intro, sorry

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Sabra, she's a good dancer.

Although I wanted Danny to win so bad, it's ok she won. Frankly I think I would've been happy if any of them came back.

Yay for Jes'Von, and yay for Jesus and Anya on tour. Now if I could just get some tickets...

Anonymous said...

holy crap!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=01JWFUN2nSQ

5:01 is jaimie next to Dr Kelso in the scrubs musical!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish you would stop swearing so much. I don't recall all that swearing last season.

Moose said...

sorry anonymous *huggles* i'll try to be better about that

Anonymous said...

It made me really mad that Sara got to dance 3 times and Kameron got 0 dances. Not fair. Kamcey deserved to dance, seriously.

=( Nothing against Sara, but it just wasn't fair. This finale wasn't planned very well.

Anonymous said...

chicky: no offense, but i never really liked kamcey dances. i mean i know a lot of people think that they have a lot of chemistry.. but the only dance of theirs i liked was that broadway/jazz thing. my fave couple was dombra and i was so glad they did hiphop! they should totally date. btw, lacey is dating hok, haven't you heard?

lookie this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr6Zk2RQvbc
dominic and sabra are even dancing in a club!!! some people say shes dancing with cedric but more people say its dominic, and i think so too! <3333333333333333333333

the finale dances.. yeah they did lack and i could have done without the neil/sara disco, with Pasha/Jessi chacha because that chacha was like one of the hottest latin routines of the season! along with Lacey and Danny's latin dance!

Moose said...

i do love sara and neil's disco, but i would have liked to see kamcey's week one contemporary again.

Anonymous said...

AMEN, Moose. That Week One contemp is still my favorite of the season....and the hobo dance...and the hummingbird...and the...

Anonymous said...

I should digg your post so more people are able to look at it, really helpful, I had a hard time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Norman