Wednesday, August 01, 2007

i'm happeh.

mwhaha. Finally, I've found the Trivan...son interview! Someone on the boards had caps on this in their siggy but I didn't know what it was. But I found it! YAY! =D


"i'm happeh." =D leader of the pack. vroom. vroom. ...wth.


OHOH! But omg, this brings up interesting memories. Travis. Allison. Ivan. All in one room...sitting together....with Alli IN THE MIDDLE!!

Did anyone read that story by V? XD yeahhh. If you did you'll know what I meant by that. bwah.


-Taylor :P

5 comments:

Moose said...

lmao, that was amazing!!!

awww, i miss the three of them... travis can officially talk almost as fast as i can...

and, guh, ivan i love you!: "you never know how america's gonna vote, how they're gonna mess up." bwaha. and saying they messed up sending allison home - awwwwww. i'm still such an ivason dork. tahir has mutillated my porr little benjellin' heart, but ivason is still a lovely, lovely thing.

and their hair is amazing.

yeah XD.

Anonymous said...

is Ivan gay?
*not tyr'n to be rude, I still love the guy*

Anonymous said...

i think travis turned him. ahah
i wrote a trivason fic?? wow i had no clue =]

Moose said...

haha, i am very okay with trivason three somes... though i'm still an ivason girl...

Anonymous said...

AHHH! lately ive been thinking that Travis has turned Ivan. =] hmmmmm....I only wish.