Saturday, February 03, 2007

moore pics!

Sorry it took so long to post these pics! But yesh, here they are. The latest pics from The B-man's myspace.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<3

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am fuzzin' speechless. This picture is like...GAH! why is this picture so perfect??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*benji is attacked by vines* oh oh that reminds me of a hush sound song! *liike. vines. we. interwiined. LIKE VINES WE INTERTWINED! Carelessly growing up and growing old and life was on our tongues. ON OUR TONGUES. and it tasted heavenlyyy. soo gooood.* :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*backhanded* GIMME MA MONEY! ...sorry. it was too easy :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ooh pretty!




...sorry chix. :(




-Taylor :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww i love these pictures! =)


...give me timee taylor.

Anonymous said...

I love the Pictures they are so awesome!

Signed oh how I hate being Anonymous

Moose said...

It's so perfect because it's so PURPLE!

Anonymous said...

I'm really mad the Bears lost. Okay. I'm done. So I like the pic of Benji in the hotel room with the shades on. He looks dangerous in that pic!