Saturday, February 03, 2007

*Drools* Tyyyyyyyceeeeee

Yeah, okay, so those of you who've been here from the beginning already know that Tyce is my not so secret lover. Nuf said.

Anonymous said...
Hi it's Nony!

I just saw in the new issue of Dance Spirit (the one I told you about that has the little story about Travis telling us how he learned how to spin around).

Well there's an ad for Tyce Diorio's workshop. It's just names: Benji, Allison, Ivan, Heidi, & Donyelle!!!! A day of dance with the stars of SYTYCD. Workshop classes for ages 9 and up. Sunday, February 25, 2007 at the Hyatt Regency Wind Watch Hauppauge, NY.

So if anyone lives in the NY area, you might want to check it out.

10:25 AM, February 03, 2007


Anywho, I'd just like to say...:

I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A TERRIBLE BLOGGING BENJELLY!!!

I promise I haven't forgotten about you guys, I'm just really, uberly, unbelievably busy nowadays, and there's a lot of crap going on in my life right now, so I've been unpleasantly absent... : ( Thank you ever so much to my pal Taylor for picking up the slack, though (We pretty much always go back and forth on who posts the bulk number of posts at a time, and right now I guess it's on her), and I really hope to be back full force soon!

I love you all!

~ Moosey ~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugggghhhh they are going to be in New York, that's a very long way from where I live. Why don't the stars ever come to my state, maybe oneday they will. See if they were closer to my state, maybe I could go, but if West Virginia is 15 hours away from me just imagine how long it takes to get to New York! I have a feeling one day they will come to my state!

signed oh how I hate being anonymous

Anonymous said...

How long has it been since Donyelle put up her most recent blog?


Signed oh how I hate being anonymous

Anonymous said...

What does "swinger" in a relationship status mean?

Anonymous said...

^ it means that the b-man won't say his relationship status n e more to the public

Anonymous said...

HAHA My husband proposed to me at that hotel!

Taylor said...

NY? SCORE!!! Maybe if my parents let me I shall check it out! wooot! Stalkerization ruuuules! ^_^


-Tayzor Gun :P