Saturday, February 03, 2007

bloggin' b

WOOT! The B-man blogged! =) omgoosh I can't wait until benji's b-day pics!

...Benji is not going to talk about his lovelife anymore....does this mean that I can start shipping Trivan?? ..please? =D hehe.




IM ALIVE!!!
Well hello!
been awhile...I know I know...sorry about the wait...I have been oober busy. Its really late but I felt like I needed to just touch base with people with where i am at in my life right now and what the heck has been going on with me lately....lol!!!

Benji v.2.0

I've kinda reinvented myself in the myspace world because o the state in which I feel i am in. The next few paragraphs wil explain more as to why im calling this subproject Benji v2.0

HOME ALONE 23: Tired of this Movie chain...

For starters...I have my own aprtment...all by myself! its such a change from the life that I have led for so long...I started out with my folks...then lived with a missionary companion for two years and change, who was always around, then I lived with some buddies of mine right b4 the "tv show" happened...then in the secret location apartments I had numerous roomies from the top 20, then on a tour bus with 11 other people, then between hotel rooms with dance partners and both of my parent's and friends' apartments (where i crashed in between the tour and now when i wasn't out of town or the country). So yeah, I have a fortress of solitude...well atleast for a little while anyway!
I've had m place for nearly 10 days and I've only slept in it for 2 hahahah!!! well i guess Superman couldn't chill there for very long either. Not like Im saving the world, but I am trying to make it a lil better.

Old School Cuz Ima Old Fool!...

Many of you know I turned a whopping 23 years old!!! Wow, Im nearly ancient!!! I just wanted to thank all of the many great fans out there who have sent their warmest regards...and for some...ahem, you know who( hint: "oh, how odd seeing you here" chelsey ny) went way neyond the call of duty in the gift(s) that were given. Thank You all so much....it is in no way necessary to give me anything...many of your little fingers gave me one of the biggest gifts i could've recieved this past year "ahem, 1-888-tempo-04". ;P
Also once again another shout out to the amazing quilt made by the exchangers!!! Its up in my office room lookin fly!!!!


So Much, So Little


I have so many things going on, and yet so little time to do it in...I have a thousand and one projects, brainchildren, ideas, concepts, energies and desires I would like to make/create/finish/provide right now, but I have almost no time to get to all of them.
So, Im trying to really be focused now. Im using all the time I can to getting certain things done...hense i haven't been on here as much...although i now have my own place so that will help a bunch and let me be in better contact here. The dvds are out soon...they look so good!!! im really excited for people to learn what I think to be one of the best dances in the world. Also, my personal website and the DEMAND websites are going to be recieving a huge facelift soon. So will the new and improved www.benjiandheidi.com...our origional page was just a temp while we put the finishing touches on the site...it should be coming out very very soon!!!

Put a Lil' Love in Your Heart


And that's where it'll stay with me now. I have officially decided not to discuss my love life at all in public, i.e myspace and my fan pages. things get way too complicated. I think a signiificant other deserves to be protected and if I do have a special someone or when i do...it saves me the stress in changing my "relationship status" and wondering what people would think of me or the person i was with. So yeah, there ya go with that one. I will say though, that I am very happy right now in terms of the people I associate with. I think that that is enough.



Don't Hate, Appreciate


I come form a very artsy yet moralized family. I love that. I have my own personal moral values and yet i don't find myself to be a narcisist nor one to be very judgemental of those that do not follow the same path that i might take. In fact a big chuck of the friends i have are very different from me...I love that. I have been in this business for quite a while...and whats so interesting to find out is that in a professional world of arts and entertainment, one would come to expect openmindedness and acceptence for all walks of life...and to an extent its VERY true ans awesome at that. But i have also noticed something very sad, and that there are still traces of racism, anti-religionites, and homophobes. Those three things i do not like whatsoever. I may not agree with certain things that people do, but I also know that amost every human being has so much more to love about them than to dislike or even worse hate. I feel like maybe I've been staying back from confronting those issues a little too much. Im going to try and be more vocal in what I know is not right. In all honesty, I've been accused of being almost everything in the book...so what do i really care if someone accuses me of whatever they may think of me. Im going to try and just as my ring says "Choose The Right" and be honest with myself and my Maker. If I offend the Status-quo...OH WELL!!! lol....I hope we don't let these issues into the arts as they have in so many other areas of both the professional world and the social/recreational world.


Lights/Camara/Action-


First off, the first movie will be filming very very soon! Should be fun learning experience...my part is small enough to take baby steps but large enough for people to definatley see me...lol
also I just invested in a new camara...these newest batch of like say, the last 5 picsare from "her". Im going to be taking lessons soon....so excited!!!! I haven't even scratched the surface with what i want to do with it!


DANCE Too Much booty In Da Pants


I love dancing!!! I don't know if I have stressed that enough!!! It is the coolest thing ever!!! Im dancing all the time and teaching and growing with it. Im opening my mind to new stuff and thats great. I had a great opportunity in taking class with Dony recently which is always grrreat!(that was so tony the tiger!). My body is getting a crazy upgrade...going to be going to the gym(well, atleast im telling myself that! a friend of mine has been going and im jealous!!! lol)


re RITA WELTCH: PROFESSIONAL DANCER!!!


Yes she is real! And you'll see the pics when she came to my exclusive B-Day Party!!!
pics coming soon...need some time to gather them all!!!! crazy times...amazing times!!! let's just say that the theme was 80's prom night...gender role switching occured. the place a Giant Chuch E Cheese's !!!!! amazing!!!!!!!!!! then after party at an in n out then off to toilet papering like 3 homes then a parking lot dance off amongst friends then a session at my studio when we got back from the other city we were going crazy in. Then a sleep over!!! all without drugs and/or alcohol!!! oh yeah...Mormons DO know how to throw a party!!! hehehe



Was I Kidnapped?!?!?!?!?!?!



Well kinda...I kinda can't talk about it for a lil' while...you'll know why someday soon...
please no commenting about this. Thanks!



V.2.0!!!!



Okay, well I guess you can see that I have so many "wokrs in progress" and I have done so much "upgrading" both professionally, socially, resposability-wise, artistically and even emotionally that I feel like "Windows xp" or vista or whatever. im still a work in prgoress but some minor things have been improved apon and some new bugs have been detected. hense the commemoration of this next step and chapter in my life by calling its just that...and upgrade....it doesnt mean ive made it, just that ive fixed a few things, but the can of worms is opened even more and now I have even more to work on and improve apon.
Im so grateful for all that even care to read and listen and come back here and those who donate to DEMAND and those who have supported Heidi and I's projects in the last month. I truly am ver thankful for you all and I hope that you are all doing great!!!

Have a good one...back in action!

Benji v.2.0



-Taylorkins :P

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well,well,well... The Benj has blogged. Well, what can I say? As long as you're happy Benji! I'm sure you'll figure out what to do with that camera of yours. Superman, you will save the world little by little, you have to crawl before you walk. Talking about superman, what does everybody think of what's going on in Smallville? So yeah I want to do something better with my life, instead of being stuck to the computer or the tv, and just doing a couple hours a week worth of exercise. Enough of that. But anyway, either way, girl or not Benji. I will STILL be 100% Benjelling! Btw, how do you know if someone has received your message on myspace? Ta ta!

Anonymous said...

Hi it's Nony!

I just saw in the new issue of Dance Spirit (the one I told you about that has the little story about Travis telling us how he learned how to spin around).

Well there's an ad for Tyce Diorio's workshop. It's just names: Benji, Allison, Ivan, Heidi, & Donyelle!!!! A day of dance with the stars of SYTYCD. Workshop classes for ages 9 and up. Sunday, February 25, 2007 at the Hyatt Regency Wind Watch Hauppauge, NY.

So if anyone lives in the NY area, you might want to check it out.

Anonymous said...

OMG! That's wonderful! Thanks for the information, you're sweet. Now why isn't Donyelle in Benji's top friends list? Sorry if I'm asking that question too much :(

Anonymous said...

So, sorry to post so much, but I've noticed that the Tahir is a lucky man picture is not in his pictures, HE TOOK IT OFF. Anonymous at 10:28, thanks I'll be sure to do that!

Taylor said...

anonymous: O_O omg really? thanks for the news! *uber big gasp*

:P

Anonymous said...

Wooo so much Info to take in! I know 2 things though all of it made me happy and I am 100% Benjelling!

Signed oh how I hate being anonymous

Anonymous said...

Advice plz!!!

Hi, Everyone

I have a bestfriend and her name is Laura. Well, Laura is always telling me how she wants to take DANCE, she unbelievly obsessed with
it, like crazy and she's wants to do it like sooo bad, its crazy. Everyone keeps telling her that she should have started when she little, now she is along the ages of 13-15. She couldn't start when she was younger she says because her parents couldn't afford it and she didn't have an interest in it you know matter of fact I'll go get her,Here she is.
Laura: Yeah, someone told me that if I started now, I wouldn't have a chance,to make it or I wouldn't be very good, but I think I can do it. The person told me to do it anyway, because its fun and good exercise.I ended up sad for the rest of the day! I think I could possibly be good if I tried my best, and I stretch as much as I can will that help me possibly be flexible, cause I cannot do a split, or flip or a cartwheel and I am not really thin. Its really intimidating, because I saw this 8 year old and she has been dancign for two years and she's amazing.

Nikki said...

for laura:

you know donyelle didn't start dancing professionally until she was 18. don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something. hell, i'm 24 and i've decided to start dancing. you can do anything you put your mind to.

Anonymous said...

well...me and veronica have made an observation.

on the top 20 dance of ramalama bang bang, we happened to notice that benjelle are the only two wearing red, everyone else is mostly just black and white. and when everyones in their little diamond thingie those two stick out bc they are totally wearing RED!!! LIKE TMB!!!!!!


...yeah martha's wearing like maroon but its all dark ... so yeah...


YEAH BENJELLE!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad it wasnt purple...

Anonymous said...

it's good to finally hear from him. nony, i saw that ad, too, and i was thisclose to convincing my parents to let me fly across the country to go! haha

i can't help it, i'm happy he mentioned donny in his blog

Anonymous said...

CONFESSION my name isn't Laura, I am really oh how I hate being anonymous who needed advice, because I was starting to think the person was right thanks for the advice though, it really encourages me, I know Donny started at 18 and some other people started later than that,but its really hard, because I think that I won't be able to be flexible like others, and want to be a pro at it and teach and compete if I ever get to take Dance. I'm sorry I lied I get really tired of of being anonymous, but just know Laura is not my name. It also drives me Mad when I think about whether I'll be fluent or not with Dance.

Signed oh how I hate being
anonymous

P.s : Sorry again for lying

Anonymous said...

It itimidates me when I see people doing splits, and flips, and carts wheels amd being really amazing at Dance, because I think I will never be able to do that stuff, but I always have a little hope, that if or when I take Dance, I will be like them or just as good as them or maybe better! You should have seen that eight year old she was goood!!

Signed oh how I hate being anonymous

Anonymous said...

I feel really guilty still so once again I am really, really sorry for lying I just got tired of being anonymous, and I needed advice like really needed it I was going crazy(I almost gave up until Nikki, you told me not to give up), and my mom and I agreed on being anonymous so I can't put my real name on here.
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH NIKKKI!!!

signed oh how I hate being anonymous

Anonymous said...

Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nc9riOCGll

That O could possibly be a zero idk

That's where you will find the amazing 8 year I was talking about.
Just imagine she's eight and I am not telling you my age(don't worry I am young( wait you guys should have figured out my age but that doesn't matter)she's eight and she's that good, wait a minute she takes dance also,I don't yet.

Signed oh how I hate being anonymous

Anonymous said...

^It's all in ur attitude:

If U say u can't... then u can't

If U say u can......then u can!
----
before u even start think'n bout dance'n u need to change ur mindset... stop doubt'n urself, then get out there n dance!

Anonymous said...

Thanks anon. @ 1:46

signed oh how I hate being Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Tyce workshop
i know benji's going to be stuck to heidi - doing what they do mambo flips & such.
Ivan will dance with his partner allison - tango
Donyelle and ? the guys are taken.
Donyelle off on a corner bad dancing or Tyce with Donyelle.
did i get it right

Anonymous said...

I wasn't surprised that Benji took off the "tahir is one lucky man" pic. the benjellers went bonkers with koolaid and spamed the pic with very very shippy pics & comments of the benjelle. somebody put a picture of a box of truth syrup. cough cough

Anonymous said...

I do believe the behavior of some fans caused Benji to remove the picture. Or it could just be that he regrets the picture and/or the caption. Whatever. Too bad. Oh, well, people can have their memories. As far as Donny not being on his top 8 friends list anymore, maybe it was deliberate, maybe not. I guess we'll have no way of knowing unless he says the reason himself. In any case, he must be tired of people trying to put him with Donny considering she has someone, who she is obviously in love with and loves her, and HE doesn't. That's gotta be tough. In any case, always nice to hear from him, and WAY TO GO for keeping his personal life personal. I was waiting for him to do that.

Anonymous said...

Truth, I am kinda glad too,because it drives me mad when I am trying figure out Benji, when he could have just put the picture up just to be putting the picture up!!!
How are you doing btw?

Signed oh how I hate being anonymous

Anonymous said...

Okay I have come to a conclusion, I am a bejeller, but not hardcore, I always feel guilty for something I say when I am referring to D & B, so there fore I will only talk about Donny and Benji when it comes to there dancing and not their chemistry I will keep my thoughts to myself, because I don't want them or others to think I am insane, or have to take pics. down, because of me or ppl like me, and I don't want to keep feeling like I am hurting someones feelings!

signed oh how I hate being anonymous

Anonymous said...

I'm COLD!!! It's probably around 1 degree here in Chicago, and it doesn't seem to be getting any warmer. So, what IS your name, Oh how I hate being anonymous? And how are you? By the way, you shouldn't feel guilty about commenting on Donyelle and Benji. I'm sure you're not an obsessive fan that would cause either of them to take offense to your words or actions.

Anonymous said...

Hola Truth como estas? I am doing fine. I don't like telling my real name so I will tell you the name my friend calls me or use to call me! Call me Dasa!!!

Signed oh how I hate being anonymous