Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Donny's New Video Blog

Anonymous said...
YAAAAAY! DONY'S BAAAAACK! i've watched the vlog & i must say dony's back to the dony we know from the show. i kneeewww it. i knew she sounded different in her last vlog cos now that i've seen this one, in which she took it herself, i saw the dony we love. i don't know what was up in the previous vlog but i'm just happy to hear dony's doing classes & just being happy dancing again. oh and she's going to be teaching soon with allison, ivan, tyce & benji sometime on 25 this month. sigh. made my day that vlog.

5:01 AM, February 21, 2007


Let me know if this is the wrong one. The videos screw up my computer, so I can't watch them : (...

Add this VMIX Video Share with Friends VMIX Free Video Sharing Community
Videos by VMIX Member:TahirJahi


Love!

~ Moosey ~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you freaking serious she is back wooooooo CHA- CHING. THIS DONNY FAN IS HAPPY!!


SIGNED OH HOW i HATE BEING ANONYMOUS

Anonymous said...

Hiiiiii
I am hyper when I am happy and now from watching that video I am EXTREMELY HYPER WOOOOOOOOO, I MISSED DONNY SO MUCH AND NOW I HAVE SEEN HOW DONNY HAS BEEN DOING, YAY I'M SO HAPPPYYYY I'M SOOOOO HAPPPPYYYYYY WOOOOOOHOOOO, I CAN'T WAIT TIL SHE PUTS UP ANOTHER BLOG WOOOOOOO!!!!!!

SIGNED OH HOW i HATE BEING ANONYMOUS

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOWWWWW I sound a tad bit psycotic don't I ... yeaaaaaa sorry about that, I was just estatic!!!

signed oh how I hate being anonymoua

Anonymous said...

benji posted a new blog! ew he likes brittney's bald head? wow benji is an interesting boy. oh well. check it out.

Anonymous said...

also, did anyone watching american idol (i only watch it cause when it's done, it's SYTYCD time!!!)notice that one of the top 12 girls is from redlands, and another one is from studio city!!! fate, i tell you. benjelle is simply fate.

Anonymous said...

yes moose this is indeed the vlog i was talking about. isn't she lovely? n it's ok signed oh how i hate being anonymous, i'm extremely hyper ecstatic too! hahaha.

Anonymous said...

everyone! benji's posted a new top 10 list. i've read it. to quote rhett butler, i don't give a damn about what he thinks of annoying britney's bald head (i can't stand her anyway) however, his #7 is very interesting. i wonder if...well, you know, he means who we WANT him to mean.

7. Having a new friend who you know can know everything about you and vice versa. One of those choice peeps in your life that you know God put there for a very important reason.

remember that in his previous #7 he put "kissing"...so i wonder if it's the new girl in his life yet here he puts "a new friend" sooo...maybe it's not his girl, maybe it's...dony? oh god. i'm really being a fangirl here i think.