Wednesday, February 28, 2007

blogg.

THANKS TO ANONYMOUS!


to my awesome exchangers...

hey guys... a really quick note to all of you who participate with the exchange...i wanted to personally thank all of you for all of your support on the website...and all of the endevours you have done to support both mylelf, dance, and demand.
I'm changing my management and redesigning all of my websites. I encourage all of you who have participated in the exchange to join my myspace brigade. I will even make a picture specifically for all of you to "exchange and talk on" in my pictures sections just has the benjellers have done so with my first pic...i promise to never take it down, hense creating a home closer to me where i can read everything and im in control of what is being made. sometimes there are too many middlemen in this business...so im clarifying some things...honestly...this doesnt have anything to do with me not wanting an exchange but, id like to not have my forms of communication so spread out...my myspace is large enough to spend my full free time on answering and reading alll the messages which i still do. so i ask my exchangers on myspace to pass the word to the rest of everyone. i think in the long run it'll be better and i will get the chance to everything that is being said a little bit better. its so hard to meet someone in real life and say"dont you know me i sent you that letter from the exchange...yada yada yada" and i feel bad cuz most of my attention is put apon the things where i have my own creative control...i would like and still try to be as close to my fans as i feel possible...to do so...I am asking the great exchangers to come over to my myspace. thank you so much for understanding all of this...love you guys!!! you're the best and pray you don't feel that im taking your support for granted. in fact, this should be a sign that i DO give a darn!
peace, love, and sooooooooooouuuuullllllllllllll....your candyman,
benji


also a whole new website will be up shortly...as well as a new DEMAMD page.
they should be hot!
benji



-Taylor :P

No comments: