Friday, September 07, 2007

Please Help Me Make This Video!!!

Hey guys! Oh my God, has it really been that long since my last post???? And this one's not really going to be that satisfying for you, either...

Well, you know how, a few months ago, I really wanted to make that montage of all of us dancing? Well, it obviously fell through, since VeeVee was the only one who sent me a video, and her's wouldn't even open on my computer... But now I'm going to try to make it happen again, and I'd really love your guys' help.

Now, I DO want to make this just for the heck of it, but it's actually for school, too. I missed a couple days of dance (Yes, I'm taking dance now *spaz*) when I was really sick, so I have to do a little bit of make up work. It can basically be anything I'd like it to be, so long as it involves dance, so I thought of this.

I know there's a good chance it will fall through again, so I do have a back up plan, but I'm posting this on the fanfic site, too, to open it up to all the friends I've made in the Jes'Von Junkies, and I'm HOPING that that will help me gather enough clips, because I REALLY want to make this.

I know I originally said that I'd send it to Benji and Donyelle, and I still can if you want me to, but I really just want to make this for the heck of it, and I'll be ecstatic if you can contribute.

So, for any who didn't see my original proposal, here's the only thing you have to do: Just video tape yourself dancing (ANY kind of dance. You don't even have to be a dancer - Just do something funky for me if you don't think you can do anything else), put it on your computer, and email it to me at < b e a t l e m a n i a c 3 5 7 @ y a h o o . c o m > (If you're going to send me a video, please let me know on here, and tell me about when you can get it to me by, so that I don't make the video before recieving your clip). I can open .avi, .mov, and now .wmv on my computer, so any of those forms will work.

Thank you SO much to anyone who decides to help me out!

~ Moosey ~

No comments: