Sunday, September 23, 2007

ATTN. ALL SARA AND JESU´S FANS!

[I'm frantically doing homework right now, so I'm just copying and pasting this from my thread of the fanfic boards]

I'm going to see the tour on November 18th (Gha, why so far away?????), and I'm sure you all know by now how much Sara has inspired me, and how much I'd die to meet her, yada yada yada. Buuuuuut... I'm chicken shit . So, as a little incentive for me to actually talk to her (Though I'm convinced I'm gonna faint), and a way to try to include those who can't go, I thought I might compile something to Sara (And Jesús) from all of us. Now, this isn't me trying to beat down the Sasha shippers, by any means. I'd love to be able to have everyone write something to all their favorites, but, as I said, I'm barely gonna be able to walk and talk, and I don't even know yet whether I can stay for the meet and greet. But if I have a legitimate reason to stay (To give this to Sara), and only one person to track down, it's infinitely more likely. You can write it to Sara/Jesús/Jes'Von... Whatever you want. I'd make it just to Sara, but I know that I have plenty to say to Jesús, too, and I bet some of you would love to. So yeah, there's that. I was thinking it would just be a book compiled of everything we want to say to them. And I was thinking that maybe we'd each have our name, picture, and signature by our message? I dunno, let me know you thoughts.

Basically: It will be in a photo album, with all our messages inside, along with our pictures, and signatures... If you want a blend you made to be included, I'll probably have a page for those. And if people want their montages put in, I will either link it on the page where their message is, or, if you guys can give me downloadable versions, I might put them all on a CD. Sorry that it's jsut for Sara and Jesús, but I don't know how long I can stay, and so I don't want to make any promises about getting the message to other contestants who I probably won't get to see. Oh, and I know I said this is to include those who can't go, but I'd love to work in as many fans of Sara and Jesús as I can, whether you'll be seeing them on tour or not.

Peace and Love!

~ Moosey ~

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Oooh! That's so coolio. Dude. Yo.
=D

-you're amazingly awesome if you just got that joke-


Hm, I wanna make a blenndd. But, my PSP is acting up. << Hopefully I can fix it soon. ^^

Moose said...

:)

If you want to add something in, you might want to PM me on the fanfic site, cause I (obviously) don't check on here that often, but I usually chat with the coolio people over there while avoiding homework.

Mwahzzles!

Taylor said...

Hm. I've basically disappeared from every site except for myspace and youtube.

But if I do end up making something I'll PM you. :]

Anonymous said...

not me =]