Sunday, September 09, 2007

Stuff.

..Excuse any random misspelled words...mispelled..?! Or incorrect marks of punctuation. It's late and I haven't gotten my Kevin Jonas fix yet. =/ That makes for a very delusional Taylor.

I know I haven't posted here in a while....but to tell you the truth I don't think that I can start posting regularly until like the end second marking period. =|


But anyway, my sister and I were watching Disney channel [because we are obsessed with it **Speaking of Disney..poor Vanessa--but that's a whole different post] aaaand we were watching a Corbin Bleu video. And we think that one of the backup dancers was Dominic. Maybe. Maybe not. You see for yourself. :]



Oh, and here is Donyelle's latest bulletin:


Date: Sep 9, 2007 5:06 PM
Subject: I AM TAPING VIDEO BLOG TODAY!!!!!!!!!!
Body: Hey everyone,

I know it's been a long time and I've promised a video blog. Well I am taping it today and it WILL BE UP IN A FEW DAY.

You will be hearing more from me, I promise. I have some things that I'm working on that will make sure of it.

See you soon and thanks for your patience .

Donyelle Jones




But yeah, as I said, please don't be upset that we haven't updated in a while. I've basically vanished from every online site besides pac sun and myspace. And AIM. But...that's not really a site, I guess. But uhrm. Yeahhhh. I'll try to update more instead of like once a year. 0_0 I know that the readers don't want this blog to die, and neither do we...we meaning Hannah and I.

GAH. I'm babbling. So um, comment and shout on the shoutbox and do cool stuff.
I'm off to drool over the Jonas Brothers.

-Taylor :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! UPDATE!!

CandiceB said...

yup. I think it's Dom too.

Anonymous said...

shane sparks choreographed this routine!!