Sunday, March 11, 2007

pics and bulletin!

Well I'm still hoping that it's Donyelle! *crosses fingers* I can't wait to find out who it iss! But for now pics will have to do. =]


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
oh my!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
so craig david. so myspace. so benji. <3



Benji bulletin!

Date: Mar 11, 2007 7:28 AM
Subject blog is coming tonight...
Body: i had a day like you could not believe!!!
too classic!!!
only benji!


[woo! benjiblog!]



-Taylor :P

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

omfg, his hair...

OMFGOMDFPONGPDFGSADASDAS

HIS EYES ARE THE PRETTIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

LORD,I LOVE BENJI SCHWIMMER. <333

Anonymous said...

hos caption says he was always shirtless.... hmm i wonder why!!!!!
BENJI=LOVEEEEE

Anonymous said...

In a recent interview, Mary Murphy says, "Dmitry has just recently moved out to L.A., and he's going to be part of Louis van Amstel's dance company. I think he's going to be in a movie with Brad Pitt. Could you stand that?! Him and Brad Pitt? Wooo!"

Can you imagine? AHAHA.

Anonymous said...

so the schwimmer family is divorced?? cus lacey's mom is getting remarried to a man named tim in hawaii.. so thats where benji and lacey are right now.. hmmmmmmmm... her and buddy are no more =(

Anonymous said...

Awww that's horrible, veeee how did you find that out?

Signed oh how I hate being anonymous

Anonymous said...

laceys myspaceo

Anonymous said...

where's the blog?? I mean Benji's he said it was gonna be up yesterday.

Anonymous said...

I had no clue this had happened alls I know is that he is in Hawaii. Thanks though.

Taylor said...

=[

Anonymous said...

2004 dodge ram quad cab the best auto gps car hire at rimini airport colorado craig jeep car insurance group bands

Anonymous said...

car clean luxembourg history of hyundai car cab car chennai contract travel free car background auto memorabilia

Anonymous said...

59607.....40072