Tuesday, March 20, 2007

New Benji Blog!

Sorry if I don't credit anyone for this blog. (Besides b-man hee.) I haven't checked any of the recent comments yet. :P

NEW TOP 10 ON-THE-GO!!!!
Current mood: dorky

Hey Yall...Im too busy for life.....but i have my new top ten for the week....ill slow down in a week or two...for like a day...im just constantly booking myself...grateful for the amazing work!!!

here they go...


top 10 cool benji things of the week:


10. starting the GREY SWEAT PANTS CLUB...the fabric in grey sweatpants...nd im talking the cheap-os btw...has a different consistancy than the rest of the colors...and in grey i mean dark grey...not light eighties grey. all sweatpants are GREAT!!! but grey sweatpants are different....Rita calls them sweatPANTS!

9. Saying the Phrase: "Oh sweet sunshine!" but you have to say it like so "OHHHH
Sweet SunCHINE!!!!" its just cooler like that.

8. as people on cell phones walk past you while you're walking past them....speak very boldly to them as you swiftly walk by and say " I was on TV!!!!" its fun

7. its cool to understand that sometimes we need "me time" and we're not being selfish for it. im planing my ery first real...by myself...knowone knows where im at vacation.....it might be next year...but its gonna happen...i might just lock myself in my apartment and not tell anyone. hide my car and turn off all lights!

6. real estate investing...OH YEAHA!

5. when you're envious of someone for wearing something cool or for having something you don't remember this one thing " THEY POOP...AND THEY'RE POOP SMELLS LIKE POOP...AND THAT"S GROSS!!!"

4. the song " I like the rain the most" by Joe purdy..and basically all his music.

3. knowing that a music video with west coast swing in it is number in almost all corners of the world....pretty darn cool....

2. SWAZZ...its my own style of dance that im starting to teach...i smell a DVD for my solo dance crown a brewing....

1. Farting...you know sometimes...when you're all tense and stressed..and maybe you didnt like your food...and you know that everyone does it...so why not let it out loud and proud every once and a while eh? i admit it...there...id like to see if any of you are also proud of your passing heritage....that its okay to break wind. just as long as you're not putting people down wind from it.....lol man im nuts...

love yalll a reall blog is coming asap...also new coolio pictures coming very soon!!! they are tiiiiight!!!

goodnight...
benji




-Tay :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that joe purdy song! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I don't know what to make of the fart blabber. I bet they all smelled each other's farts while on tour. That's actually pretty damn nasty.