Sunday, May 27, 2007

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*CUE CREEPY MUSIC*

She's baaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...

Hehe, yeah, you heard me right, Moose is officially back for Season Three, and the all-powerful force that is Tayoose lives on!

Well, not much to report yet, since it's only in the audition stage, and Taylor pretty much covered what little there was to say.

I'm totally self-advertizing here, but for any of you who remember the story I abandonned in OCTOBER, "Behind the Wall," I officially updated it last night.

Also, I'm attempting to start up our beloved blog's group fic again with an update I'm working on right now, so please, all of you authors out there who signed up to be a part of it, let me know if you're coming back to write.

Yeah, that's really about it... Sorry to not have a whole lot of oomph to add into my first post back, but I haven't just been off this site, I've been out of the Benjelle loop altogether (Due to that bastard that is highschool)... And, even if I had been able to search for juicyness, I'm sure Taylor's already posted what little there was.

Anywho, biiiig hugs and lotsa love!

~ Moosey ~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOOSEYY!!!!!! ahhh i've missed you!! SYTYCD SEASON 3 IS GONNA BE AMAZING!!

Taylor said...

YAAAAYYY! TAYOOSE IS BACK! FFF! <3 Ily Moosah, I'm so glad you're back. :)

Taylor said...

Oh! I almost forgot, yay for the new blog layout. ;] thnx hannizle.

=D

Anonymous said...

yay moose!
can't wait for the rest of season 3 or trois!

Anonymous said...

yay moose im glad you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

MJDSOAJDASJ!

SEE NOW?! MOOSE IS BACK SO LETS HAVE A FRIGGIN REUNION!

=D

Taylor said...

YESS! Gabbly shall live once more.

=DD

Anonymous said...

i'm in for the group fic, starting mid june, cause then i will be out of school and can actually find time to write.

Anonymous said...

MOOSE!!

Nice to "see" you again

Anonymous #2