Monday, April 09, 2007

More Benjelle-ish Poems!

YAY! Thank you anonymous! :]

Anonymous said....


Cinderella

I’m standing on the stairs in a magnificent hall
Wearing the dress that I bought for the ball
It’s long and flowing, sparkling white
My tiara of diamonds shines in the light

At the bottom of the stairs you’re waiting for me
And I gracefully float down for all to see
You take my hand and touch my face
You’re the only one I notice in the expansive space

We’re now dancing in shadows of flickering light
Holding each other close, holding each other tight
You kiss my neck and then touch my face
Then kiss my lips in a loving embrace

Time stands still whilst we are together
Feels so good, it seems like forever
I look at the clock, that cannot be right
But the bells start to chime, confirming midnight

But there’s no need to leave
From the ball tonight
I’ll be with you my prince
For the rest of our life.

- Becci Iddon -

A stranger you were once.
Then, with a gentle look you took my hand.
As our lives engaged,
you lit my life and I held both your hands.
Now that decades have passed,
ours souls have indeed become one.
How fortunate we are
that we have found the love so true
that everyone dreams about.

- Laura Veronica Merodio -

When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.

You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.

Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.

So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,
I Will Love You."

- Chris Engle -

thought love was just a mirage of the mind,
it's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find.
But the day I met you, I began to see,
that love is real, and exists in me.

- Chris Farmer -

So going along with the love poem, I found a couple of them, I thought of Benjelle when I read these, I saw love...



hehe! Did you guys see me using those amazingly cool block quotes?!? Heckyeah, you know you love them. :D <3

and omgah.


But there’s no need to leave
From the ball tonight
I’ll be with you my prince
For the rest of our life


that stanza was soo squee-worthy! ♥ ♥



-Taylor :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, thanks for posting the poems up, that's so sweet of you... It's benjelle and benjelle is love and I love finding benjelley love related things, and when I went in search of love poems, those ones stood out, because when I read them, I felt the love which they were written with and the heart that went into it

BENJELLE ROCKS AND IS TRUE LOVE!

Taylor said...

:) No problem! Benjelle is da bomb!!